Mentioned below Cookies Policy defines the terms and conditions of saving and gaining access to the data of Users’ Devices, who are using the web site to provide the service by electronic means through the Administrator of the website.
- Website – online service working on the following web page: www.gunfet.com
- External websites– external web sites of the Administrator’s associates, contractors and recipients
- Administrator – Solitech Company with registered office at Żabi Kruk 14, 80-822 Gdańsk and VAT idetification number (VAT NO): 5832577899, which provides services by electronic means through web site and gains access to the information about the User’s Device
- User – an individual for who Administrator provides services by electronic means through the Website
- Device – an electronic device with software through which User gains the access to the Website
- Cookies – text data collected as files inserted in the User’s Device
2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal Cookies – files inserted and read out from the User’s Device through ICT service
- External Cookies – files inserted and read out from the User’s Device through ICT (information and communication) external websites
- Session Cookies – files inserted and read out from the User’s Device through the web site or external web sites during single session of the Device. When the session is terminated the files are automatically removed from the User’s Device.
- Permanent Cookies – files inserted and read out from the User’s Device through Website and external web sites till they are removed manually. The files are not removed automatically when the Device’s session is completed, unless the settings of the User’s Device are set on the mode which erases Cookie files once the Device’s session is terminated.
- Reading and storing mechanisms – reading and storing Cookie mechanisms do not allow to download any personal data nor confidential information from the User’s Device. Transfering any kind of bugs or trojan horses is almost impossible.
- Internal Cookies – Internal Cookie files applied by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices.
- External Cookies – Administrator do not bear any resposibility for the safety of the Cookie files delivered by the Service associates. The list of the cooperating partners is attached in the next parts of the Cookie files Policy.
4 TARGETS FOR USING COOKIE FILES
- Login – Administrator uses Cookie files in order to login Users to the Website
- Improvement and simplification of access to the Website – Administrator is able to store information about the User’s preferences and settings in Cookie files in order to improve, simplify and speed up the way of providing services within the Web Site.
- Statistics – Administrator and external services use Cookie files for collecting and processing statistics such as: entrance statistics, Users’ Devices statistics or users’ attitude statistics. These data are collected in order to study and improve the Web Site.
- Providing service within the range of multimedia – Administrator and external websites use Cookie files to provide service within the range of multimedia for the User.
- Social Service – Administrator and external services use Cookie files to provide support within social services.
5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
Administrator cooperates with the following external web sites, which may insert Cookie files on the user’s Device:
6 POSSIBILITIES OF DEFINING THE TERMS OF STORING AND GAINING THE ACCESS ON THE USER’S DEVICE
- The user may change the settings connected with registering, removing or getting access to the data saved in the Cookie files individually at any time.
- Information how to turn off Cookie files in the most popular computer and mobile device browsers are available on: how to turn off Cookie.
- The user may remove every saved Cookie file at any time by using user’s device’s tools thanks to which the User enjoys the service of the web site.
7 WEB SITE REQUIREMENTS
- Limitation of the record and access to the Cookie files on the User’s device may cause defective functioning of some of the functions of the web site.
- If the user in any way restricts the record or access to the Cookie files the administrator will not bear any responsibility for defective functioning of the functions of the website.